What you can expect
- A safe and comfortable environment.
- An initial interview to explore what brings you to counselling, what you would like to achieve and then decide if we want to continue to work together.
- Regular appointments are usually on a weekly basis. the work can be short term or long term. A counselling session normally lasts 50 minutes then we allow up to an extra ten minutes for practical arrangements.
- Breaks and leave will be negotiated with as much notice as possible.
- Confidentiality. As a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, I abide by its code of ethics