Who am I?
I am a fully qualified Psychosynthesis therapist. I gained a Post Graduate Counselling Diploma from the Psychosynthesis Trust in 2005 which is accredited by the University of East London.
I have been in Private Practice in Sutton, Surrey since 2005.
I have been practising continuously since then as a Counsellor/ Psychotherapist. I have particular experience of Student Counselling through my work at Goldsmiths, University of London.
As Counselor with Sutton Counselling for Sutton Refugee and Migrants Network (SRMN), I have developed particular expertise working with Trauma within a psychodynamic environment.
Through my work as Counsellor at the Psychosynthesis Trust, in GP Practices and with IAPT, I have the experience of a great variety of issues and people.
I am a fully accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP Accredited) and as such, I abide by its Ethical Framework for Good Practice.
- Post Graduate Counselling Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy from the Psychosynthesis Trust. The Diploma is accredited by the University of East London (UEL).
- EMDR Accredited
- Fully qualified in the practice of Lifespan Integration Therapy (L.I.)
- Certified in the practice of Mindfulness and CBT
- Certified by Sutton Counselling for Assessment skills.
- I also hold an MA with Distinction in Comparative Literature from the University of Lille
- Private Practice in Carshalton Beeches, Sutton, Surrey since 2005
- Psychodynamic Counselling working within the NHS until 2015 through Sutton Counselling in partnership with IAPT in Wallington, Surrey.
- Student Counselling at Goldsmiths University, London.
- Counselling for the Psychosynthesis and Educational Trust, Tooley Street London.
- Counselling refugees, migrants and victims of torture as part of a partnership project between Sutton Counselling and SRMN (Sutton Refugee and Migrants Network).
- Assessments for Sutton Counselling, Sutton
- Agency work with trauma victims using EMDR.
I also work in French.